2012 VCCCAR Annual Forum
VCCCAR's third Annual Forum showcased our climate change research program. Leaders in climate adaptation discussed ways that research can be used by different levels of government to assist the community and industry better adapt to the impacts of climate change.
University researchers, experts from state and federal government and practitioners from local government and the private and not-for-profit sectors reviewed work to date and discussed future climate change adaptation research priorities.
- Keynote: Karl Sullivan - General Manager, Policy, Risk and Disaster, Insurance Council of Australia
- Victorian Government adaptation knowledge needs and priorities
- Adaptation Journeys: opportunities and barriers for local government
- Managing risk and uncertainty in climate change adaptation
- Talking Adaptation: a conversation with Victorian Aboriginal People
- A Climate Hypothetical with the Environment Defenders Office
- An industry climate adaptation roundtable breakfast